Sunday, February 8, 2009

Don't judge a book by it's cover. 2/8/09



We went to a high school basketball game recently. We took Kensley , so we stayed out of the crowded bleachers and watched the game from the commons area. Kaydee was bothered by how people looked at Kensley. She felt like everyone was looking at her because something is wrong with her, and maybe they were. And if they were, what a shame, because when I look at her I see miracles. I see angels. I see love and I see happiness. Look beyond the cover and maybe you can see wonderful things too. Hugs from Heaven, Tana

4 comments:

MamaMathis said...

Oh My Goodness! She is so beautiful! I definitely see miracles and angels. I pray springtime will bring lots of wonderful family moments for all of you! thanks for the picture!

love, rhonda

Crystal said...

I agree with Rhonda, I see a beautiful angel!! If anyone wants to know what angels on earth look like, I would show them Kensley!! She is absolutely beautiful!! I love and miss you guys terribly! I was so sad I missed you at church week before last. I had just walked out to run to the office and when I got back I asked Ally where Cooper was and she said you had just picked him up! I was so sad!! Wanda is so excited to see you. She told me last night that you were going to get together for lunch and she was just grinning from ear to ear! I hope you have a great week and please give all 3 of your angels a big hug for me!!

Lori said...

She IS beautiful!!! Growing up. That's why living at the Lied for all those months was almost a blessing at times. ALL the kids had tubes! ha! (Reagan was the odd one out!)

Love you guys!
Lori

MJ said...

You are so right. We should all learn to look beyond the cover. God is in each of us. Katie has the opportunity to share with her little friends the miracles of God's love and healing. Hugs to all the Free Family..........MJ