Friday, December 5, 2008

48 hours 12/05/08

Well, it has been 48 hours since we had Kensley's central line repaired. So far so good. She has shown no sign of infection or fever. She is eating well and playing, happy and laughing. Just 24 more hours and we will know we made it through the procedure without an infection. Praise be to God. Our dietician has cut the TPN(intravenous infusion) down again, so that at this point Kensley is receiving little more than fluid through her central line. If she can maintain this she will be off the TPN by January and her central line will be removed. Kensley never ceases to make me believe in miracles. She always comes through. I on the other hand always show the strain. I try not to worry. You know what everyone tells you... Let go and let God. Well, I think I do that and then my body tells me the other side of the story. How you ask? Well, today I woke up with a cold sore on my lip. When I am extremely stressed or very sick, what happens? A cold sore. Man, I hate that! So, if you are stressed-STOP IT! It will effect your health. Keep praying, I'll be praying for you. Hugs from Heaven, Tana

2 comments:

staciew said...

PRAISE THE LORD!! We are so happy to hear everything is going well. We will continue to keep Kensley and of course the rest of the family in our prayers. We are so glad you all stopped by the gin to let us meet your beautiful daughter.

Melissa B said...

Glad to hear she is doing well! I hope you are resting and getting ready for a wonderful Christmas! God Bless!