Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I am tired. 12/10/08

Kensley is doing well. Her labs looked good, and we are being told that she may be off TPN within the next two weeks. As is, her TPN(nutritional infusion) is very minimal in calories right now, but we have to work off slowly to give her body a chance to compensate for the intravenous calories. She weighed 15lbs and 13ozs today and she is playing and happy.
I, on the other hand, am tired. SOOOOO tired. A muscle in my back is really paining me. I am even having a hard time moving as fast as I want to because the pain is so bad. And there is so much to do. I guess I am fighting to find that little extra bit of speed and strength. We all seem to need those things the most around Christmas. Well, I am creating an anarchy. I refused to be stressed any more. I am going to finish my Christmas Holidays by getting up each morning and thanking God for another miracle day with Kaydee, Cooper and Kensley. Thank you Lord. Now I just have to go to bed. Sleep tight and remember, Jesus loves you and so do I> Tana

3 comments:

miss amy said...

Tana,

Kim McAuley told me about your blog. I am so glad things are going well, and so sorry that I haven't kept up. I am going to days starting December 23rd, and I'm done with school. PLEASE call me...I would love to come over and help with Miss Kensley, whether so you can go to the grocery store, have a nap, go to dinner with J. (no kids!)...take your pick. I need to bring you that scrapbook page anyway! MANY blessings! My email is amy_aline@yahoo.com.

Amy :)

MamaMathis said...

Well, praise God for good labs and good news! I am so sorry you are so tired. I have told Clay several times I cannot imagine how tired you must be. If you are like me half your groceries can go to waste when you are that tired. I have been known to put milk in the pantry and sausage in the cabinet. :-) Ask around for a good massage therapist and get your muscle worked on. It will hurt like heck while they get that knot out, but it will be worth it. I use a Shiatzu by HoMedics. You sit it in your easy chair while it massages your back with steel balls. They have sales on them this time of year. It definitely is worth a shot!!! It keeps me out of the chiropractor's office. Hang in there!!

love, rhonda

MJ said...

Hi Tana! It was so-o-o good to hug you. You're beautiful smile is still contagious and your family reflects your joyous light'.
I am so pleased to know about Kensley's progress--yipee... for the early exit of the central line. Keep your chin up and close you eyes and relax your mind when you have just a ocuple of minutes. I'm praying and praying along with so many that adore you and your family. Lots o' hugs, MJ