Sunday, November 2, 2008

My how we've grown! 11/02/08




Kensley is weighing in at 14lbs and 3 oz. now. This is amazing and wonderful and miraculous. God is good. We are even beginning to worry that she is gaining too much weight. I never dreamed that would be my problem. Her labs remained good, almost totally normal! We have had an amazing 3 weeks at home, and I feel that we have settled into being a family again. Kaydee and Cooper are doing great also (all A's on the report cards). Kensley just loves them. They are her favorite people in the world. It is so beautiful. Here are some pics to enjoy. Hugs from Tana.

(Our First Trip to Church)



(Stylin' with Mom)




6 comments:

Happy Go Lucky said...

Tana,
If I don't get the Aggie Onesy to Kensley soon she will have out grown it. Have shirts for Kaydee and Cooper also. Will try to run them out to you one day this wk. Please know that all of you remain in our thoughts and prayers!!
Much love,
Bennie Moore

Melissa B said...

Tana I am so happy Kensley is gaining! How awesome! I still pray for you and think about you often.

MJ said...

Hi Sweetie---So glad to hear our little Kensley is growing and growing. D'dee was here last weekend and wanted to come see you guys, but just not enough hours from Friday night until Monday to see everyone. Then we hoped for church Sunday, but..... She was really disappointed. Maybe Thanksgiving will give a bit more time. Guess I missed the pics for some reason. LOL for Kayde, Cooper, Kensley, you & J-----MJ

MamaMathis said...

Thanks for the update! I could not see the pictures either. We continue to praise God for progess and pray for His faithful continuance of such miracles!

love, rhonda mathis

Randa Reeves said...

Tana,
It is so wonderful to see the little miss. She is so beautiful, but what choice does she have look at her mother. I pray for you, Kensley & the family daily. It is so wonderful to get to be a part of this little miracles life. God is good!!! I Love you all!!!

Crystal said...

I Love You Too!! Thank you so much for the sweet comment! The girls were THRILLED to hear from ya! I took Chris to the Dr. today for his 8 mo. check up and guess what? Kensley is only 5 pounds behind Chris!! He weighed 19lbs 3oz. CRAZY huh! I am so happy to hear that she has gained so much and is doing so well! Glad to hear the BM's are better!! I pray for you always and think about you constantly!! Hugs to all of you!!