Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy day 10/29/08

Things are OK here. Kensley weighed 13lbs. and 8ozs. this morning. She is stooling better (less frequent and thicker). Today I talked with our nutritionist from Nebraska. She said Kensley's labs look and that she is absorbing! Yeah! I hope everyone had a chance to read yesterday's blog. I am still asking the prayer warriors all over to pray for little Jack (2 year old hit by car), Jake (1 year old recovering well from a heart transplant), Caed (5 year old with short bowel), and Kensley (my 6month old with short bowel). I am soooo tired tonight that I don't think I can last much longer. Today was the usual - two kids off to school, change diapers repeatedly, feed Kensley repeatedly, mix and administer TPN and NG feedings, make formula, get everyone from school, homework, wash bottles, wash baby clothes, wash all other clothes, wash one load of dishes, carry out trash (a must with dirty diapers)- but we added in 2 dentist appointment, a Harvest Festival, and making 6 candy apples for Kaydee's student council fundraiser. No wonder I'm so fat and out of shape. The stress, lack of sleep and time crunch have really gotten to me. So many people have asked me what I need.... Well, I need two more hours in the day so that I could actually get a nap. I need another set of arms attached to my body so that I could clean house while holding Kensley, and I need a live in Lady's Maid(like they had in Victorian times) that would tend to all my clothes, fix my hair, and help you get dressed every morning. I also need the trainers from the TV show: The Biggest Loser, and let's add in another 2 hours in the day so that I could actually workout! Don't get me wrong, sleep or no sleep, fat or skinny, I am still loving life and grateful for the blessing God has given me. Good night and God bless you all! Hugs from Heaven, Tana

PS. READ YESTERDAY'S BLOG for more info on Prayer requests.

2 comments:

MamaMathis said...

We will definitely keep praying with you and for you! It was great to see a picture of little Jake, what a cutie! Wish I lived closer, and I would come be your extra arms for a day! :-)In the meantime, remember your words about God picking it up! That's my new motto, and I have you to thank!! :-)I can't send you a live in maid, but perhaps a cape would work as you sound like Super Mom to me!!

Blessings,
rhonda mathis

Crystal said...

haha I am soooo glad to hear I am not the only one who feels this way!! My body is so worn out today! I am so glad to hear our baby girl is doing so well! Thanks for the update on Jake and Caed. I keep up with Caed through his blog. He is such a sweet boy! I miss you like crazy and all of you are always in my prayers! By the way you are not in any form or fashion fat... you are a beautiful super mommy!!