Monday, October 6, 2008

Heading Home 10/06/08

Well, Kensley and I will be headed home soon. We will have one more doctor's visit and then we travel home later this week. J. arrived safely on Saturday. It is so nice to just sit and talk. We have laughed and had a great time. We also tallied Kensley's progress during our 6 week stay here in Omaha. She has gained almost 4lbs, and grown 2 inches taller. It is amazing. If she continues this progress, she will be on track to double her birth weight by 6 months (just like a baby without complications!) We will have to travel back to Omaha in about 6 weeks for another doctor's appointment, but I don't mind. I have come to trust this team of doctors and nurses. I will be glad to see them again. I will probably not get to blog until Wednesday or Thursday, so I wish all of you a blessed Tuesday. I will be praying for you, please pray for Kensley. Hugs from Heaven, Tana

4 comments:

Melissa B said...

It must seem like this week will never end! Going home is a big deal - I will say a prayer for you guys during the transition. I know it will all be good!

Randa Reeves said...

Tana,
I am sorry it has taken me a while to catch up with you guys. I lost the blog address and just found it today. I miss my Lucy and pray for the whole family on a daily basis. I am so proud of the progress that has been made. I know God blessed you to be a blessing and you are that for so many new people now. You are my Hero and I love you!!! Sending angels with huggs and kisses,
Randa<><

Lori said...

It was so good to see you both (or should I say, all 3!). Will pray you have a safe trip home. I will sure miss you being here. Please hug and kiss your kids so tight for this Mama who wishes she could do the same. (2 more days!!!)

We love you guys!!
Lori

Unknown said...

Thinkin bout y'all tonight. Prayin for ya too!!!
Glad to hear you are on the home stretch...I know you'll be happy to get home and try to establish a routine again with Kaydee and Cooper AND Kensley...yea!!!
Miss you! I'll be there the week-end of Oct 24th, so will make time to try to come see you (or maybe at church). Love ya! D'dee