Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Sun is Shining 9/23/08

It is Tuesday, doctor day, and it is a good day. Kensley had a good appointment. Her labs look good and she had gained to 10 pounds and 14 ounces. We will be making lots of changes this week in Kensley's tube feedings and bottle feedings and TPN. she remains a ray of sunshine on rainy days. Gosh I love her. Baby love is one of the best feelings that God has ever given me. I guess today I'm just a big pile of love. I hope that everyone who reads this feels the love today. Hug someone close to you, forgive someone for whatever mistake they may have made, just love someone today. It is always worth it. We may get to come home around the 11th of October, but we will have to travel to Omaha once a month for a while. If we don't have any complications and all goes well, we will get to manage Kensley's case from Lubbock. So, pray for us, because at home there will be lots of distractions and in Omaha it has all been about Kensley. I hope she takes the change well. For now we will keep praying for progress and for blessings to all of you. Hugs from Heaven, Tana
Prayer requests:
Continued progress for Kensley, Caed, and Jake.

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

Tana,
So glad the sun in shining! Thanks for reminding us to "just love someone". It is easy to get so caught up in the busy day and get irritated by the little things that slow us down. Even far away you are ministering to everyone who reads your blogs. Checking your blog each day helps me to slow down and remember what is really important. Can't wait to see you again! Guess I can't have that 40th birthday without you! So I guess I will just skip this year!!! We love the video of Kensley. Hannah says she just can't wait to see her.
Love to you, your mom and Kensley,
~M~